The A62 Truck Mounted Aerial Work platform is installed in a Class 5 commercial chassis with no CDL requirements such as the Ford F550 or the Dodge Ram 5500. Equipped with a telescopic boom which can reach a working height of 62 feet, the A62 can reach heights of over six stories and has a working radius of 38 feet.
- The A62 platform differs from competitor products in that it has reduced dimensions and a unique, quick, set up speed.
- Thanks to it’s ease of use, the A62 is particularly suitable for overhead and road lighting maintenance as well as sign installation. The “X” pattern outriggers allow the A62 to setup in a single parking space.
- Available on a Non-CDL truck for maximum mobility and flexibility.
Call for more information:708.505.7937
|Number Of Sections||3|
|Boom Angle||-15 / + 75|
|Chassis Requirements GWVR||15,400|
|Max Capacity||550 lbs|
|Max Height floor of bucket||62 feet|
- Start-up and shutdown of the main engine and any auxiliary engine from the basket
- Protective sidebars
- Protection on controls area on column and basket
- Acoustic device for PTO plugged in
- A self-locking device on rotation
- Warning device operating outriggers (truck dashboard)
- Interlock for stabilizers
- Hand pump for emergency lowering
- Document folder on the basket
- Thermal protection on the electrical system
- Emergency button with stop engine device
- Hydraulic basket rotation
- Holding valves on every cylinder
- Maximum pressure valves on the hydraulic circuit
- Use and maintenance manual
- Jiblet Winch with 200 lbs max capacity
- 220/110V 2.2 kW electrical power in the basket
- Various body options including service body and flatbeds
- Steel tubes bolted to truck’s chassis. Equipped with 4
vertical stabilizers feet mounted on body with direct
- The front part of the frame is fitted with the attachment plate for housing the rotation fifth wheel.
- Chassis also features an anti-slip aluminum charging floor.
Safety belt:Fasteners inside the basket are secured to the aluminum reinforcement points.
Outriggers4 high penetration X type outriggers. With control stations on both sides of the machine.
• Proportional hydraulic controls are located in the basket, protected by fixed guards.
• Hand pump for emergency lowering. Located adjacent to outrigger controls on the passenger side.
• An emergency stop button for crane control is located in the basket as well as on the turret control panel.
A-62 on a Ford F550 with